Get a detailed Ab Workout Guide that you’ll be able to use week after week. These are workouts I personally used to help build my core and define my abs. The workouts will range from things you’ll be able to do at home to those needing a gym – this is a great guide to help you get started with a schedule and isolation workouts that are designed to target the specific muscle group.
Is the plan easy to understand?
- Yes, I do my best to build out workouts that will be easy to understand and follow – workouts are beginner friendly and go all the way up to expert if needed based upon your personal needs.
Is this a custom program designed for me?
- No, although I offer a custom program this is a guide – designed to give you everything you need to get started on the isolated muscle group and work towards the results you want.
What happens if I have a question after the fact?
- With custom programs I offer my clients 1 on 1 support via email and messenger – however with the guides I try to lay everything out for you and make it easy to understand.
Do I need a gym membership?
- No you do not but it is highly recommended. You simply can’t get as many workouts in at home due to lack of equipment and it’s much easier to get distracted. You’ll be able to substitute workouts for at home if needed.
How long does the program last?
- Most people think there is an end date, there is not. Each guide is built out to be repeated week after week, as you grow stronger you’ll be able to do more weight or more sets. This is the best way to grow or tone an isolated muscle group. We don’t change things up week to week; this isn’t CrossFit (I did that for 3 years lol). Once you feel you’re ready, move onto the next stage.
Are results guaranteed?
- Absolutely not – I can provide you with the structure, the information, the guidance and everything else but I cannot force you to commit to following the plan or working out. However, if you do follow the guide and the workouts you will see results.
Do I need a PayPal account?
- You do not – you can check out as a guest and use a credit card for payment