Get a detailed meal & workout plan that you’ll be able to use week after week. With the Meal Plan you’ll have access to the Meat lovers, Vegetarian, Pescatarian & Keto meal options. I also help guide you with Macro counts and provide multiple food options so you are able to substitute things in and out that best work for your dietary needs. For example if you don’t like chicken you can use ground turkey or a fish to get your protein intake in for that particular meal. In the end this is designed to kick start a healthy eating habit and to better understand what it takes to get you the results you want. Most of my challenge contestants follow a plan just like this. And for the Workout Plan you’ll get a detailed workout plan that you’ll be able to use week after week with 3 intensity levels (Beginner, Intermediate & Expert) you’ll also have access to my HIIT training, Body Circuits, Plyos & at Home guide. Each workout is outlined with the number of reps and sets and each day has multiple options to allow you to make modifications as needed along with photos of how to perform each movement.
Is this a custom program?
- No it is not – this is a generic guide that’s designed to provide structure and information on how to eat & work out. The meal plan & workout guide is designed as a full body program hitting all the major muscle groups to help promote weight loss and muscle definition.
Is the plan easy to understand?
- Yes, I do my best to design each meal and workout so that they are easy to follow and provide a few different options for each workout day and meal.
What happens if I have a question after the fact?
- With custom programs I offer my clients 1 on 1 support via email and messenger – however with the guides I try to lay everything out for you and make it easy to understand.
What do I do if I have an injury?
- Please consult your doctor and get clearance before you sign up. If at any point a workout feels uncomfortable or hurts, STOP and consult your doctor before continuing.
How long is this guide good for?
- Most people think there is an end date, there is not. Each guide is built out to be repeated week after week. This is not CrossFit (I did that for 3 years lol), this workout guide is designed to target the same muscle groups over and over again with slight variations to ensure you see results, become stronger and leaner. The meal guide has the same idea, this is not a crash diet but a life style and this is how most fitness models, including myself, eat every week.
Are results guaranteed?
- Absolutely not – I can provide you with the structure, the information, the guidance and everything else but I cannot force you to commit to following the plan and work out as required. However, if you do follow the guide you will see results.
Do I need a PayPal account?
- You do not – you can check out as a guest and use a credit card for payment