Many of you have asked me how to tone, sculpt or build a booty – these programs are designed to help you select the program that best fits your current needs. With Booty Start Stage 1 you’ll get isolation workouts that are designed to help you shed fat while promoting muscle definition & growth. With Booty Pop Stage 2 you’ll get isolation workouts that are designed to help you promoting muscle growth & definition. Booty Pro Stage 3 is the level of training and workouts I currently do, it took me some 9 months to build up to this level of training (unless you are comfortable doing things like weighted jumping squats and single leg hack squats consider doing Booty Pop Stage 2 first).
Remember, your glutes are the largest muscle group that you have and to build one takes time and the proper approach – you can not just do leg raises at home and a few body weight squats and expect great results. I designed the 3 stages specifically so you can jump into the program and work your way to the next stage while become more educated about what workouts to do, how many sets and how often.
Is this the right plan for me?
- I offer 3 booty stage programs designed specifically to help you pick where you think your training level may best fit in. Each program differs and builds on the previous stage. Booty Start is how I started out and Booty Pro is where I currently am in my training. Don’t hesitate to work your way up to the next level vs jumping right into something you may not be ready for.
Is the plan easy to understand?
- Yes, I do my best to build out workouts and meals that will be easy to understand and follow – workouts are beginner friendly and go all the way up to expert if needed based upon your personal needs.
Is this a custom program designed for me?
- No, although I offer a custom program this is a guide – designed to give you everything you need to get started on the isolated muscle group and work towards the results you want.
What happens if I have a question after the fact?
- With custom programs I offer my clients 1 on 1 support via email and messenger – however with the guides I try to lay everything out for you and make it easy to understand.
Do I need a gym membership?
- No you do not but it is highly recommended. You simply can’t get as many workouts in at home due to lack of equipment and it’s much easier to get distracted. You’ll be able to substitute workouts for at home if needed.
How long does the program last?
- Most people think there is an end date, there is not. Each guide is built out to be repeated week after week, as you grow stronger you’ll be able to do more weight or more sets. This is the best way to grow or tone an isolated muscle group. We don’t change things up week to week; this isn’t CrossFit (I did that for 3 years lol). Once you feel you’re ready, move onto the next stage.
Are results guaranteed?
- Absolutely not – I can provide you with the structure, the information, the guidance and everything else but I cannot force you to commit to following the plan or working out. However, if you do follow the guide and the workouts you will see results.
Do I need a PayPal account?
- You do not – you can check out as a guest and use a credit card for payment